Various planning requests were validated by Plymouth City Council last week.
The associated documents are available online on the town hall website planning portal.
You can search planning requests, appeals and executions by keyword, request reference, postal code or by a single address line.
The complete list of planning requests validated during the week of Monday, November 15 is available below:
- Elm House, Mannamead Avenue, Plymouth PL3 4SP: Demolition of the existing veranda and construction of a one-story rear extension; plus modification of the existing rear extension.
- Devonport Dockyard, 8 Dock Saltash Road, Keyham, Plymouth PL1 4SG: Not significant change for 1400mm wide link connection between existing no. 76 building and proposed no. 76 annex building. Minor Changes to Overall Elevations – Elevations now include details of proposed external materials.
467 mm increase in the total height of no. 76 annex and pleasure building. The upper edge of the parapet is now 13.177 m.
The level of the ground floor has increased from 16 mm to 4.964 m to allow ventilation of the radon. The level of the first floor has increased from 307 mm to 8.467 m. The roof rooms also increased in height from 436 mm to 15,176 m.
Minor changes to the elevations of the RRU and TOLO building and minor changes to the cladding patterns for the 19/01904 / FUL application.
- The Ferns, Seymour Road, Mannamead, Plymouth PL3 5AT: Prior application for a single storage extension, two story rear extension and renovation of a garden shed to form a garden office.
- Staddon Heights Farm, Staddon Lane, Plymouth PL9 9SP: discharge condition 3 of request 21/00243 / FUL.
- 78 St Levan Road, Plymouth PL2 3AF: rear dormer attic conversion.
- 20 Marsh Mills Park, Plymouth PL6 8LX: Three slim, internally lit cases and four 3mm flat unlit dibond panels.
- Havelock, Fernleigh Road, Plymouth PL3 5AN: Arboriculture work.
- 112 Hyde Park Road, Plymouth PL3 4RD: Rear dormer and wedge skylight to front elevation.
- Tinside Pool, Hoe Road, Plymouth PL1 2NZ: Prior application for classified construction authorization for an outdoor shower column and associated works (water supply / drainage / signage) on the east side of Tinside Lido adjacent to Tinside Beach
- 219 Ridgeway, Plymouth PL7 2HP: Single story rear extension.
- 58 Stanborough Road, Plymouth PL9 8SX: Rear extension and side skylight.
- 45 Stone Barton Close, Plymouth PL7 4LN: Detached garage in the front garden.
- Home Park Football Ground, Outland Road, Plymouth PL2 3DQ: Pre-request for additional use to organize wedding ceremonies.
- Blake Lodge, Seymour Road, Mannamead, Plymouth PL3 5AS: Replaced veranda with new orangery extension, rear patio, crown molding on front and side elevations, basement modifications for pool, slit windows at level of the basement, modifications of the windows of the basement, modifications of the interior walls and replacement back door (retrospective part).
- Babbage Building, University Of Plymouth, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA: discharge condition 14 of application 21/00989 / S73.
- 54 Boons Place, Plymouth PL1 5DW: Single garage.
- Hooe Primary Academy 40 Hooe Road Hooe Plymouth PL9 9RG: Arboriculture work.
- Derriford Hospital, Derriford Road, Plymouth PL6 8DH: Extension of the existing hospital to provide a new emergency department, including imaging, emergency surgery and interventional radiology facilities.
- 1 Harbor View, Boringdon Road, Turnchapel, Plymouth PL9 9TA: entrance porch, attic conversion including addition of balcony and internal modifications.
- Rosebank, Broad Park, Plymouth PL9 7QF: Front porch extension, main floor side extension, first floor rear extension and window modifications.
- Dolphin Building, Queen Annes Battery, Plymouth PL4 0LP: Two exterior signs to replace the existing Royal Western Yacht Club sign (retrospective).
- 7 Lipson Terrace, Plymouth PL4 7PR: Change of use and transformation of a former retirement home into 14 apartments (Class C3), associated parking, communal gardens and bicycle and garbage storage.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.